Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ihar's 15th Birthday Celebration July 30, 2011


"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...."!


Saturday night I bought drinks, pizzas and birthday cake (torte) to celebrate Ihar's 15th birthday (which was July 22). The party included Tatiana, Sasha, Linda, myself and Ihar.....We sang Happy Birthday in English. Yes, there were 15 candles on the cake! What was his birthday present besides my visit? A cell phone! He has wanted one from the first time I met him !!!! I think it was about time! My prayer is that he will be responsible with it. In Belarus, you cannot use a cell phone until it is registered with the state....so Ihar had to wait several days to use it! That's called patience for a teenager! Ihar even liked all the clothes and shoes I brought him from America.....now that IS being a teenager!!!!

No comments: