Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Battle...

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark work and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

We receieved a letter in the mail from Ihar yesterday, March 19. Please pray for our son. We do not know at this point where he is. I am going to try to get in touch with someone this week to see how Ihar is doing and if he is still at the Cadet School. Our battle for his life must be fought by the Word of Truth. Will you join us in prayer? This is the letter.

Hello, mama and dad.
How are you? Everything is bad for me, but not all, most of it is bad. I want to be kicked out. I can not finish the things that I have started. Every where there is a problem waiting for me from the people around me. When you see them you will think they are well behaved and good, but if you are with them you can feel that they are different.


They put so much pressure on me so much. I want to give a note to the school saying that I want to drop out. For me it’s enough. I have no more patience for the situation.

I don’t study as good. I got in a fight with someone, February 22nd, 2010. I have a lot of big problems now.
I have no more news.


Excuse me for writing only bad things. I am not sure that I can have anything good in my life.
Anyway I love you guys the most.

No comments: