Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"Road To Charlotte"

This picture came in the mail with the letter from Ihar. I call it "Road To Charlotte". Ihar is still at the Cadet School in Mogilev and for that I am thankful. He is not allowed to visit the Atroshkins, but I rec'd a letter from Anzhelika and she let me know they go to visit him and take him some treats. This meant alot to me because Ihar has had too many poeple come and go and not stay in his life. For now, he is doing okay. Please continue to pray for his peace, safety and protection. Also we mailed another letter in Russian to the Minister of Education. May the God of the Universe hear our prayers and move mountains for us to get this student visa.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Praying with you that God would move the mountain and Ihar would come home to the family that loves him and will never give up on him.

In Christ,
Greg and Jennifer