Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Not Because of Us..

but because of God's great mercy. Just as Daniel prayed we are asking God to Listen, to Forgive, to Hear and to Act because of Who He is-His Righteousness. We are in a spiritual battle for this student visa for our Belarussian son, Ihar. The letters have been translated and mailed today. Now it is out of our hands and into God's hands. We pray believing God will answer. And if the answer is "no", I trust that He knows the big picture and I only see in part. I trust Him to answer according to His perfect will for Ihar and for us. You see, I love God so much and I know His way is best.....He loves Ihar with an everlasting love and He is pursuing Ihar and I know someday, Ihar will see that and put his faith and trust in Him....Thank you for praying for these letters. May the men who read them be moved to action. Thank you......
Ihar

No comments: