Monday, November 24, 2008

Flight Information


"But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of him." 2 Cor 2:14

I have my VISA! Praise God! I would like to ask each of you to please cover me and the other 13 people I will be meeting up with in DC in prayer while I am away. It is already very cold, high 27, low 25 and snowing (and will only get colder as the month continues..brrr!!!). http://www.worldtimeserver.com/weather_in_BY.aspx?forecastid=BOXX0005 You can click on this link to see the current weather conditions for the capital of Belarus and the time (7 hour time difference). I have already told Ihar I am coming and he says "he will wait for me"....so I praise God for this opportunity. I believe there is a great harvest in Belarus and to look with "eyes of faith". I am excited to see all God is going to do. May I be a sweet "fragrance" to those I come into contact with.

My Departure Flight Information:
Dec 28 Washington DC to Frankfurt, Germany 5:50 PM-7:30 AM Dec. 29
Dec 29 Frankfurt to Minsk, Belarus 10:10 AM-1:30 PM Dec 29

My Return Flight Information:
Jan 09 Minsk, Belarus to Frankfurt, Germany 2:25-3:50 PM Jan 09
Jan 09 Frankfurt to Washington, DC 5:00 PM - 8:05 PM

Once I arrive in Minsk I will travel to Mogilev (the town where Ihar lives). It will be a long trip by car, plane and train. :-)

1 comment:

Carol Cranford said...

Hi Marta! Just dropped in to check your blog. Ihar will be so happy to see you. Praying for a safe trip.